AccueilPortailCalendrierGalerieFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

You think you know, but you have no idea!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
L'autre

MessageSujet: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Dim 11 Mar - 5:43

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Dim 11 Mar - 19:18

Hu, hu, I already see some documentary of these types.
Remind me of another "old" one, and thanks the internet, it's already here.

Zeitgeist par CHOIX-REALITE

It's a little ... long, sorry.

I find these vids relevant, but I think we should keep a slight decline (in the sense that we must remain cautious).

Oh, and another one, that I find very fun. Smile

What the bleep do we know part 1 par Tonimanix
... There's 6 parts.

I fought the beginning to be a little long and WTF, but the mid and the end are pretty interesting.

Without the internet videos and accounts, we could not share this. So yeah, internet is "fucking" Awesome ! ^o^

But I would not give an opinion on all this. 'Cause this is too broad.

But ... maybe you already know them ? O_o
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Dim 11 Mar - 23:56

Thank you Pinta for leading this thread to this great direction.
The Zeitgeist video is famous, I'm realy connected with the Zeitgeist thinking, and to me this video shows how much we are responsible of what happened, because day after day, people believe in nothing. People do not read, people do not informes themselves about what is truth and reality.
They are lost, so that not even know what it realy means to leads theyr own life.

As it's said realy fast in the second video, we have a power, a power that was discribe in the old human traditions, perverted into modern religions,
and lost into all mind of the people of today.
And it's a fact that today this kind of things are simply jockes for most of the people, because they are completely lost into intertainment seeking for confort.
Lost into intertainments means Videogames, television, movies, and doing things with no other purpose than just doing it.

The problem is not what you do, but why you do it!
Arts are a way to rise yourself, but it can also became just something to occupied days.
Ant at this point, arts became intertainment.

And it's realy efficiant into hobby....

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Lun 12 Mar - 13:46

Is it always a hobby site?
Just kidding. Laughing

It is true that this search for meaning and reflection corresponds to your character, my dear Sleepwalker. But again, I don't know if we can really get into that discussion, it is not laziness (although ...) but rather the idea that all this is really complicated to our scale.

At my level, I have a pretty simple life and light enough influence on those around me. I don't think have the same possibilities of action of an individual millionaire, or an elected official.
Then, of course, the lie is a bit annoying, but at our level, we have less to complain than other countries, we still have some freedom.
Not quite frankly, being French, in our time, it's not bad.

Having already tried this kind of discussion with my family circle and friends, we quickly found the limits. Normal people have other more mundane concerns.

And as I had been told Regis Debre, vaguely in these terms, it is probably easier to achieve happiness by keeping a simple mind.

But, please, do not worry, I notice that we almost have the same type of perspective, probably due to the fact that we come from of the same generation.

Again, just to make my troll, and return to old things, do you remember this part of the video Beinex ? I had not seen her since, and I had forgotten the comments (the girl in a swimsuit was measured responses, I find, as it could have gone more critical).
Plus, the paint on the figures was fairly average, don't you think ? I don't know if the report would be so different if it was make in 2012.

Sociologie de l'Otakisme 2 par Ash67

And as the activity of the forum is fairly mild at the moment... Razz
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Lun 12 Mar - 15:46

Yes I agree. Is this always a hobby forum?
To me it's not realy just hobby that' should links to eachother,
that's why I called it Unkit.
While we where on PGK I was worried about the way people was doing hobby, it's realy absurd, like buying again and again kit even if they don't do even just one kit per year.
Passing time surching for new figures, new kits, new recasts, new... even if they know (do they know in fact?) that they will never do all of of this kits?
http://passiongaragekit.forumactif.fr/t2890-achats-compulsifs-j-ai-resiste
and passing time on several forums, posting again and again, and It's a fact that this is just losing time while you should be making kit, and maybe thinking about what it means to us "doing kit".

To me this is something linked to my artistic activity, it's not just a hobby, it's a way to tell the way I see our world (i'll send you a PM), and I want to tell people that.
It's one of the reason why we had troubble with the other administrators on PGK: the way I see our hobby and arts means that we should stop losing time on talking again and again, loosing time on forum instead of kitting. This is a non sence to me. I have time to kit and doing my projects and talking on forum too, because I don't have kids, works and my feary girl is sharing my point of view.

So I'm not an exemple. But I want to tell people that they should create, read, planning real projects for their own lifes instead of loosing time on the net with no sane purpose.

I wasn't planning to talk about this on this thread, but that's the real point I guess, and I don't want you guys and girls that you may feel I'm anxious or irritated, I'm realy anthousiastic, and I just want to share my point of view and with this thread, the subject is: Taking control of your life as far as you can! Don't loose your time, and think about what it realy means what you do!

It's not a new message, this just what most of the artist are telling us in literature, music, movie, some video games too

But no I don't agree with the fact that we should be happy to leave in france. This is all the TV wants us to think:
" Look at all this poored peaple living in ppor country, leaving into misery, death and disease. You should be happu to living in Europe, with fresh water, light and good food!"

But how could you imagine taht all of this world is not just a great mechanicxs made to make you think taht you are lucky,all of this is artificial, it's made by human hands to control everything, and we complied to this. Africa is the fact of western influences, it's not just because there is deserts and mosquito. Affrica could be a real paradise, but today it's a way to control the people, and after telling us "llok at your poor brothers" they are telling us "look at what you could became if don't signe the european treaty....

To me Unkit is a place where we can met and share when we have something to share, and if there's nothing, this is not a problem, I'm not into the "buz way of life" ^^
I realy prefer to know that we are alife in the real world rather than beeing alive into this virtual world.

And for those who are following me:
Spoiler:

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Dim 29 Avr - 1:11

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   Ven 4 Jan - 3:17

Question: Pouquoi veut-on désarmer le peuple américain? pirat

MessageSujet: Re: You think you know, but you have no idea!   

You think you know, but you have no idea!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1