AccueilPortailCalendrierGalerieFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
L'autre

MessageSujet: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Lun 27 Fév - 10:17

Hi Everyone,

here is a little thing, just an upgrade of the lovely Ribbon Style PSE #06 Figure (1/8) (one of the best Murata Figure ever),
so this is not a kit, just a figure and I want to change colors and ad some accessories.

With this upgrade, I gave her a name (because she originaly didn't have),
so as soon as I get my second figure to get upgrades, you will met Koyuki, wich means "Little snow".

I'll show you more pictures soon!

Dernière édition par Sleepwalker le Ven 31 Aoû - 14:05, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Lun 27 Fév - 23:43

Fun, it gives it a "Little Red Riding Hood" or Japanese bride types.
As usual, you know how to make with a simple shot an art photography.
It's really lovely.
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Mar 28 Fév - 1:36

Thanks Tata, that's where I want to go, you're right, beetween nun and bride, Snow White and some kind of Clerical princess,
this is an introduicing work before getting on a real big project that is actualy on warm up!

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Mar 28 Fév - 4:10

Like Pinta, I really like your pictures !
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Jeu 1 Mar - 4:05

Thank you Barbu!^v^

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 2 Mar - 1:51

That's an interesting project ^_^ ! And Koyuki is a pretty name.
So you bought two figures in order to customize one? I don't really like the original painting of the eyes of the figure, that's why I never bought it, but I always liked the headdress a lot. Anyway, how did you remove the paint? She strangely pretty like that ^^ .

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 2 Mar - 2:45

To remove paint, you have to use paint Thinner (diluant cellulosique), but be carreful, it get the PVC smooth
and fragile like real skin, don't scrab it, and get it fast on cold water, it will stop the chemical reaction.
The most difficult is to unpart the figure, because it's real good hard glue made.

And yes I bought the second one, to keep one safe, because I like the original paint, real Murata style,
black, gray and orange, and to respect the orignal work made on this very nice figure (to me).
I could buy a third one if I were on step more stupid.

Yes She's cute, like a lily mouse, and this one it's too much! ._.

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 2 Mar - 22:10

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 2 Mar - 23:02

Sniff, sniff, I feel the elastomer from here.

Naughty, naughty, naughty boy, this is not right to make a recast from PVC, even if you bought it. FLMAO

Seriously, I guess you're going to do a custom, as to your habit. Smile
With a mold of this type, you can make at least a dozen. Wouldn't you be tempted to make a custom of clones? This could be fun, long to make, but fun.

And a technical question: Why did you removed the painting of the figurine? On a PVC, it shouldn't be very thick. You will say, it's cleaner, but I don't think it interferes with the elastomer.

I will follow this WIP step by step, good luck to you, my friend.
Edelstein

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Sam 3 Mar - 0:05

Purple legos are classier that red, blue and yellow ones, aren't they ;3 ?
But why do you need to mould the head? I mean, isn't that what the spare figure is for?

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Sam 3 Mar - 1:37

Thaks for your anthousiasme!
I've removed the painting because as Edel said, the Eyes are not that fantastic on the original painting,
so I want to refresh it on the original that is not made to be custumized.

Tomorow I will have the original face + the original face repainted + the custom face for the custom figure.

And I need a copy to change the eye's shape, you'll see! *v*

And yes Edel, Purple is better than the usual lego colors, and there's so much colors I would have too like a wonderfull peach color and also a fresh green,
but lego are very exensiv....

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Mer 7 Mar - 3:31

It's not that easy to edit nose using Apoxie, it's so small and the air can't escape°.°
But without nose she's so cute!

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Mer 14 Mar - 2:56

Step by step .-.-.-.-!

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 31 Aoû - 14:47

Hi every one!

[those who don't like to read nonsense thoughts should jump this:

A few days ago, Seppun told me (and I realy lough:D) that I was whirling away! I don't realy know if I understand what it means, but maybe that this is what I'm doing today,
because I'm not suposed to work on this at all, but what I'm supposed to work on (heavy sentence!:P) does not seems to be what it should be so waiting for the "great idea" that will lock off what I'm suppose to work on (and this "great idea" is not around at all), and not to loose time, I'm working back on this project,
even if I've just launched a new project! So yes maybe I'm whirling away...

Anyway, Here is some sketchs from this actual project that has just fused with an other project ( for those who read all my stupid thoughts: this one was roling away too, like the actual project that I should be working on....), this other project I talked about (just a little) on my website.
This project is a short story manga, in a very classic style, I mean something more readable than what I usualy do, and this project, we will call it "Project IV", ( it already has a name but we will keep it secret!:>), it's a personal version of a very famous legend in Japan.

So here is one of the lead character (when I was writing the story, I notice that this charater looks very close to this Custom project, originaly simply called "Koyuki" and I told to myself (I talk with myself a lot, it's more funy than a wall or even two wall, or three because there is no diference between one wall and three wall. But if one day, you are in the situation where you could talk with four walls it means that you are locked on! Beware of the four walls) that I should use this custom to make the figure of Project IV.

So here is she, and we will call her Ama, the story will take place in very old past, before anything we actualy knows, about a time of peace and light.
I'm sure that you will like it! (Not sure about Jerome and Chaotic, but we never knows!:P)

Since this morning I'm working on the custom, and I will show you some pictures this day!

Since this morning I'm working on the custom, and I will show you some picture this day!

MessageSujet: Ghost in the    Ven 31 Aoû - 20:58

Posting quite alone at Unkit, make me thought about this old time, passing at PGK, making my wip day after day,
sometime I could see a ghost of a member passing just by me, it was realy strange, and after all, this is great souvenirs...
Maybe we took the wrong name for this forum, Ghosts United is more adapted!

Maybe some of you (you Unsane!) could ask why I am using the Murata's figure while I could make my owne sculpture, and the reason is:
Because I love so much Murata's figure!!

Here you can see what's cut on the custom figure. (I realy love the new place I live in, so much light, the APN like it too!)

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Sam 1 Sep - 15:48

Now that the concept is done, I can go on to the real game.

After removing the Wings temples I work on cleaning the head with Dremel, blade, sand paper and finishing with a metal point.
It's not that relevant, because you don't have the pre-step, sorry.

Now that the Wings are removed I couldn't replace it until the end, because it has to be glued.
Next step: Apoxie Sculpt! :>

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Dim 2 Sep - 14:16

This short story is for you, Ghost United!

The tiny tree

There was a time, in an old and sleepy dale, a very tiny tree.
He was so tiny that he never talk to anyone, so far they were from him.
In the sleepy dale, when through his branches the winds sings
He couldn't talk high enough, so frail was his carry.

Day after day...
Year after year...
When decades followed decades, he never stop talking...
True was his heart, and deep was his mind, praying for someone to share.

But the tiny tree, talking after talking all alone, was using all his vitality to yell,
And he never grow again, standing little, so little that noone could see that he was a tree.

So here we are on the hard core Kitting! I don' trealy study obi, I just do as I feel it.
So it's just a rough and we'll go on following what's happened.

I just wanted the obi to be high beneath her shoulder, and looking like wings.
By sculpting her sleeves I will have a problem wih her harms because there are already cut in the middle,
and I need her harms with the soulder to follow the line of the dress (as it's usualy cut on kimono figures).
I don't like to cut in that way... Because of damages^^'

The last picture is to show you her cleaned neck. I'll get it cleaner again.
*v*

--

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Jeu 6 Sep - 13:19

Hey Sleep ! (just recovered my material form ! )
How could we not be amazed bu so much work !
I love how your mod turns and the drawing you made !
It fits perfectly with the original sculpt ! Cheers bro !

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Jeu 6 Sep - 19:54

OMG! Someone is posting at the door and I'm completly naked, where is my obi!

What a pleasure Ogami!:P I'm glad that you like her, you can't imagine from where I came to get this!
I labored all this two days with no realy conviction with what was in front of me, until this morning.
Thanks to her sleeves, my belief in this project came back! (and I won't show you what It was yesterday!)
Because there is so much way to make sleeves, you have no idea, and all of this way were all wrong...
Until I found the good one, and at this time I didn't knew what to do, I wasn't shure at all that it will be good enough
not to ruin the figure. I wanted something more shinto than a kimono is, and everything was in the size of the sleeves,
they have to be realy realy big. Taht was the key, and I design the sleeves to cover the shoulders like a shawl(châle) could,
but a shawl it's not japanese at all, so it wasn't that easy to fing the good shape.

Thank you again Og for joining me, it's not that easy to wander with all this lilyslup around! tongue

She's Ama, a born queen wainting for her throne of Eternal Light,
and today, in her sanctuary, she feel sick, something inside was wrong, but she had to stay sit down.

So, here is what Ama will finaly looks like. :>
While I was working with her, I could hear something different from what I had planed
in the begining of this project. I was just fiting her head on her shoulders,
when it band down like she feels something different, some hunger I thought.
Then I saw her staring in the infinite of our empty nowadays world.
To make a good figure we must listen to what it's telling.

So I cut her neck to make her stand as she told me.

Of course, here is not the final step of this wip, modeling is not done yet.
Here is just a big filthy rough modeling.
I will have to ripen any details, taking off all what's wrong and add all is always missing,
like two or three eri/Kimono collar, and also two or three long obi tails.

I will have to change her eyes and mouth. It will be a very delicate step,
because this is realy small and the sculptor (?) did a realy good job to honour Murata's shapes.
That's a good challenge. And in that way I could have something a little different from Murata's characters.
Admiration must never turn into imitation.

Dernière édition par Sleepwalker le Ven 7 Sep - 22:16, édité 1 fois
Seppun
--

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 7 Sep - 14:19

Amaterasu 2.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The display with the base is just FUCKING PERFECT !
Homogenic curves,everything is as round as the sun,and as captivating !
She really looks like a goddess no doubt about it,you've reached a nex level of poetry

I can't wait to see this one painted,really ( I already have my own perception of possible color scheme haha )

--

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 7 Sep - 14:30

Yeah I totally join Sep's comment with the display with the base ! She is just WOW !

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ven 7 Sep - 16:28

OMG! You just pick me out from the grave!
Thanks guys for such anthousiasm! T_T

Citation :
Amaterasu 2.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Sep, you're rigth 0, I want to tell the story of the Amaterasu's Youth with his brother Susano, and the title will be Letzte Kind
I want this to be an omage to Murata.
But I'm waiting for books to make real research for this project that can't be like the others project that I made. Here I can't make mistake!
I won't tell you more!^^'

Citation :
I can't wait to see this one painted,really ( I already have my own perception of possible color scheme haha )
Oh yes, the painting will be a big challenge, here again you're on the wright way. And even better: this project is made for te painting step,
I always ask myself tahn instead of drawing, what would happened if I sculpt the the subject on paper and then painting on it?
That could be realy impressiv. Arts is so boring today, they have no imagniation, even on technics...

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Sam 20 Oct - 2:23

Fiou last post was on the 7 of september? Tim ehas passing so fast!

So this project is growing step by step, and today I will share with you the remodeling of Ama's face.
On the original figure, the eyes were to much fly'style, certainly that he can't do something to respect the Murata's face design,
it's a fact that on his draw, sometimes it's too much wide angle to be honnest! And then we have figures like flies!

So fore the removal of her eyes I only use Dremel and paper sand.

It's better to draw eyes briefly to control the shape of her face must be perfect before modeling and sculpting her new eyes.

I'm realy satisfied at this point. I did a draw a few months ago, and maybe som eof you have seen it on my web site.
Ama has very long air, like a lion ... I tell you more later!. drunken

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Lun 22 Oct - 0:02

After diging the eyes, there a lot of slashes.
Before filling the eyes, the face ust be purfect.

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Lun 22 Oct - 9:51

It's running good!

She has something realy weird in her eyes, even more than in the reference sketch.

It's very obvous ont hose pictures, because you don't realy know what it was before,
but I've been working on the obi (a Fukurasuzume musubi wich I improvise a new knot),
and also the eri (collar). At this time it has a strange shape, because there will be a second one.^v^

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant