AccueilPortailCalendrierGalerieFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Pinta

MessageSujet: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Mer 8 Fév - 21:04

A little topic for my non-GK work.

Some projects unfinished or ongoing, actually, I'm only working on a doll custom (errr... sometime I surprised myself ?_? Nobody must know my secret).
This could be the only time I work on a BJD (don't remember if that was the right name) for a Pullip. It's not for me, but I fought that it was a good challenge (and thanks to Shoko's work that give me this sort of idea) Smile
There is still work, and if it interests somebody, I could almost make a regular WIP on the nexts steps. ^^''''' It is only the beginning.
Without the eyes, it make it a little scary, don't you think ?
Fimo and milliput.

Second, a little scratchbuild I begin a long time ago. I work on it when I have a little time, you'll never know when it will be finished.
Resin and Milliput.

Third, a base for another Ero-figure. In a way, this one is GK related.
Cast based of wax, resin and milliput.

I'm not very active right now, but I do some stuff.
And if you wonder what are the reference subjects, I prefer to leave you guessing about.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Mer 8 Fév - 23:13

OMG, but you have so much project in progress, how could you keep taht undercover from such a long time!
This looks realy intersting, and you know this realy have to figure in the Unwip section ("Only GK, mecha, figures sculptures and Dolls WIP accepted")

Are you working on regurlarly? (So nice with the Logo Unkit, thank you Pinta! ^^)

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Mer 8 Fév - 23:27

I try to work occasionally on the armour detail of the doll, but generally, I don't have much time.
Maybe opening a Unwip would motivate me more. ^^''

The pictures are a little bad, either, it's not easy to use a camera.

And that's me that thank you. Wink
Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Dim 19 Fév - 23:57

An exclusive work of sanding for this session. Boots, arms, torso, I'm not out of the woods.
With a little before -> after, although it is not far ahead.

It's better than nothing, don't you think ?

Embarassed

Dernière édition par Pinta le Lun 20 Fév - 19:43, édité 1 fois (Raison : Errors of language (what, there's anothers already ?).)
Seppun
--

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Lun 20 Fév - 12:39

WIPs are always welcome !
It's nice seeing what you're currently working on Pinta,no more excuses now you have to do updates once a week !

--

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Lun 20 Fév - 13:46

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your work here Pinta ! Very Happy
This is very diversified ! Don't worry, your picts are perfect to appreciate your work !
Can't wait to see the next steps !

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
Barbarian Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Mar 21 Fév - 2:00

Very interesting step-by-step cheers
Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Lun 27 Fév - 22:47

Thank you as usual, my dear buddies. =D

Another junk work from sunday. I don't know if this will lead to something, but I like to tinker.

A little molding resin test. With latex adhesive and PVC for the support, I make it cheap. ^^
Notice the original pieces carved in "plastiroc". I will show you the result once the resin dry.

As the glue gun doesn't cost much, I decided to make the support of the hair with it, and newspaper to fully optimize costs.
One may wonder what I do, don't worry, I don't know either. Laughing

I finally had the opportunity to test the Apoxie sculpt. Oh my god, but this is great. Why did I lost all this time with Milliput. It's absolutely nice to work.
Some experiments to the tip of the hair, this is only the beginning. Don't be too hard with me, 'cause I haven't have much time.

Do not feel obliged to comment, actually, there is nothing to say.

To be continued.
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Mar 28 Fév - 1:20

No comment? What are you talking about? rabbit

How could you talk in this way about you work! You should just stop killing yourself first! This is just a game, all is a game, some kind of trueshow,
and It's a real pleaser to follow you in your screenplay.
I don't understand but there's already good shapes!I just don't accept those who always do what they already knew. This is like to see movie with feeling the end in the first scene.
And here I don't even understand what the film is talking about!
And as I said, there's already good shapes, and this is always a good sign! Old on! (and please, say "I love what I do", I know it's not political correctness, "All is dead", or "No future" sounds better today, even if it's ald fashionned in fact.... Love yourself, it won't be bad for your self-compassion, and who will love you if you can't!^^ (and those who said "I don't care about love", get your gun!)

(and yes Apoxie is the best clay in the world, those who don't agree just don't know!)

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Mar 28 Fév - 4:15

I like to see how you mixed all those material (glue, apoxie, ect...)

I'm curious to see the result !
Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Ven 2 Mar - 21:18

@ Sleepwalker : Ah, ah, yeah, yeah, you're right, but it's my way to work.
I'm pretty strict with myself, especially since I'm still far from the level I try to achieve. But I take my blue pills, doctor.

_______

I haven't advanced much (again). The problem, this time, is that I experimented the apoxie more than searching to be faithful to my model..
We can therefore say that this will be a personal version.
Yeah, that's what I say if somebody question me... ^^""""

Oh, and my little cast is finished.
It's not so bad, yeepeeeee ! Now I can make my own thai recast (of my work, of course, don't look at me like that).
Arrrg, making a cast is a little boring to do.

With latex, we lost some details, but it doesn't bother me.
And if you wonder, I add some marble powder in the resin (let's make savings, with 40% resin / 60% powder).

Ok, ok, when you plan to make multiple things at the same time, you make the risk to never complete anything.
But what is more exciting than experimenting ?
Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Ven 17 Mar - 22:32

Pour prouver que je ne suis pas totalement mort, une petite commission très récente que je dois encore vernir et envoyer.

Le client m'a envoyé une tête de Teela Filmation Classic (pour jouet, de la gamme) et m'a demandé un recast, une modification de la sculpture de la tête (ajout de mâchoire) et peint à ma façon.
On est dans le 1/8. Peut être un chouilla plus petit.

Le final a l'air de lui plaire.

Cela me remet doucement sur les rails (on peut toujours rêver), et j'ai eu l'occasion de tenter la "peinture au cure dent" vantée par un bon nombre de Hobbyiste.
Pour gagner en précision, je vais tenter d'installer un poil de brosse à dent "seul" sur un manche de pinceau. Je pars à la quête du 0,5 mm.

À revoir mes projets "en cours" de début de post, certains ont été mis de côté car je ne vois plus que leurs défauts.
C'est le problème d'être en dilettante.
L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Ven 17 Mar - 23:20

Travail magnifique! A quand un custom lourd?

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   Ven 17 Mar - 23:45

Merci Luke, mais ce visage ne m'a pas demandé beaucoup de temps à réaliser.
Un custom Lourd ? Tu veux dire complet je suppose, hum... il me faudrait un sujet qui soit à la fois accessible et me motive suffisamment pour que je le mène à bien.

C'est bête à dire, mais mes derniers boulots terminés étaient des commissions, comme quelqu'un attendait après, cela me forçait à les achever.

Je dois être trop fainéant. lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order   

Misc. - Work in progress - Illogical order
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1